Questions are good. It means you are seeking truth.
Here is a little about the one whom is seeking to answer your questions:
Jacob is a pastor and teacher.
He is a pastor at The Church at Grace Park in White House, TN. He teaches Apologetics at Christian Community Schools. He is a PhD student in Christian Apologetics and has a MDiv from SBTS. He is passionate about Apologetics and Worldview and helping people encounter God where they are.
He loves when you ask questions, and if he doesn’t know the answer to your question, he will seek to find someone who does.
Thanks for asking!
Some rules and expectations about asking:
- Please be sure it is a legitimate religious, philosophical, scientific, ethical, etc. question. I know it says “Ask Jacob ANYTHING,” but the anything is really to be understood as anything serious.
- Please ask questions only if you are actually seeking answers. Asking questions without actually wanting to know the truth is useless and unhelpful to both sides.
- When a reply is posted to your question, only your first name will be public, and if you wish your name not to be posted, type “anonymous” as your name.
- You will receive an email reply to your question before it is ever posted to the site.
- Please be patient in regards to response time. I will do my best to answer your question in a timely fashion.
- Every question that is asked may not receive an answer. I will use discretion in deciding whether a question can/should be answered or not.
- Ask away!